Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flea Market treasuries

I like to visit Thursday flea market. If I have a time I can lost there)) But often I don't have it so I go directly to find new doilies. Then at home I inspect and hand selected each doily to make sure that all my doilies are perfect and lovely pieces. I wash them and stir with attention. But my new idea few months ago was to hand dye them! So today I present you some new colorful doilies: red, purple, grey, black and other...
They can be used for a table centerpiece, end table display or as supply. Cotton crochet doilies work great for placing on furniture and dressers. Black doilies are especially amazing!

Brighten up your cozy home with vintage crochet items!
All these doilies you can find in my Crochet vintage treasuries Shop










1 коммент.:

Arctida said...

Great idea with hand-coloring the doilies! The colors are so pretty and the patterns on your doilies are lovely as well!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB